机会均等 & 平权法案雇主
高博天堂官方网站 is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, 宗教, 性, 性取向, 年龄, 性别认同或性别表达, 国家的起源, 残疾, 或者老兵身份. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
高博天堂官方网站 is a leading HVAC company in the Boston area. Peak is looking for a Full Time Accounts Payable/Staff Accountant with one to two years construction experience preferred but not required in the 彭布罗克 office. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills and proficiency in Excel, 词, 展望和电子会计系统. We need a highly motivated and dependable person who is able to work independently and be able to multitask throughout the day. A bachelor's degree in 会计 or in similar field is required.
Accounts Payable 责任 consisting of but not limited to the following:
Responsible for all 会计 duties related to subcontractors
- Add all new subcontractors to the system after obtaining the W9 and COI for all new subcontractors and keep COIs up to date.
- 审查, reconcile and enter all subcontractor invoices for all ongoing projects by working directly with the subcontractors and Project Man年龄rs for any discrepancies between contracts and invoices
- Prepare all 2nd tier waivers for projects that require them.
- 监控留存率和项目付款情况, release payment for Subcontractor once all requirements are fulfilled by subcontractor.
Responsible for preparing and processing bi-weekly check runs
- 审查 the Vendor aging and determine invoices to be paid
- Discuss with the owner to make final determination.
- Pull all invoices (working in conjunction with office man年龄r) for check run.
- Process the check run and give to Controller to review and signoff.
- Currently the controller is reviewing the aging and working with the owner but this will be transitioned to this candidate.
- Process the check run and give to Controller to review and signoff
- Email the Lien Waivers to each subcontractor and upon return of waivers, 邮寄支票并存档所有相关文件
Responsible for paying and recording recurring monthly bills and all non-job invoices
- Enter all non-job related invoices consisting of but not limited to - Health insurance, 商业保险, 汽车分期付款, 会计, 法律, 公用事业公司, 它维护, 会计维护等.
- Record all payments made monthly through auto withdrawal from bank
- Pay and record bills that aren't auto pay but paid on credit card on monthly basis
Field all A/P calls - vendors and subcontractors
Maintaining a Fixed Asset Excel spreadsheet for all items purchased throughout the year including the recording of Use tax if out of state vendor.
Maintaining a excel inventory spreadsheet for all the company trucks/vans.
审查ing all loan balances on a quarterly basis to make sure Balance Sheet is correct.
Responsible for maintaining and collecting new hire and rehire pack年龄s -
- Arrange for new hire pack年龄s to be delivered to job site and then returned. 检查任何遗漏的信息. 检查后扫描到系统中.
- Update the pack年龄s as needed with current tax forms
- This responsibility will be eliminated once we have the process automated.
Back up for the office man年龄r and Controller in their absence.
- 任何其他需要的审计(i.e. 联盟)
一旦在描述的位置上感到舒适, 额外的会计工作, 控制器当前执行的操作, will be transitioned to the successful candidate. This position has great potential for growth and advancement over the next few years.发送简历至apply@peakmech.com
工作概述-协助项目经理, 项目管理人员, and outside foreman in coordinating activities of a construction project to ensure cost, 时间表, 满足文件控制和质量标准. Exercise independent judgement related to day-to-day administration of a project.
责任 - Consisting of but not limited to the following:
- 友邦保险账单. (Assist Project Man年龄ment with monthly billing for ongoing projects)
- 审查 bid documents including drawings for accuracy.
- Assist with downloading drawings and updating construction bid list.
- Gaither and file subcontractor quotes for scope review.
- Put complete bid folders together for Construction projects
- 审查 project logs (RFIs, Submittals, PCOs) weekly with PM
- Collect subcontractor change request to be reviewed by PM
- Assist with issuing POs, 分包, change orders as it pertains to the project.
- Distribute punch list items and follow up to ensure timely completion of punch list items per subcontractor and field foreman.
- 收集所有必要的O&M document from all vendors for close out pack年龄.
- Dependable – must consistently follow through on assignments and tasks.
- Team Oriented- makes the most out of collaboration.
- Effective Communicator – communication is a must in this industry.
- Multitasker – must be able to switch between tasks, and adapt to change in a positive manner